Friday, April 16, 2010

MORE TO CELEBRATE!

The Party Pardee bicycle ride was cause for great celebration, but I've been pondering other things in my life that are worth celebrating:
  • That I am able to memorize Scripture: I Corinthians 13 and Matthew 5:3-10 (I just completed.)
  • That I am more aware of my weak areas and beginning to make some adaptations.
  • That God is my Heavenly Father.
  • That Jesus is always with me and He loves me.
  • That I am feeling better and stronger.
  • That my brain seems to be healing more.
  • That I have incredible support: family, friends, new friends, medical personnel.
  • That I am feeling happier and more connected then I have been in quite awhile.
I am incredibly grateful for all that God has done in my life. It has been an interesting journey. God is faithful to guide me on this new path. He is in complete control. And He loves me with an Everlasting Love!

No comments: