Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GRATEFUL

Approaching Easter brings my heart and mind to much reflection for all God has done for me, including the cross He died on for me over 2,000 years ago. Here are a few things:
For the miraculous healing of my brain! By what I have heard of what my brain has gone through, it shouldn't be working like it is. Praise God!
The love, grace, strength, mercy, forgiveness and all that God has blessed me with.
I recently memorized Chapter 13 of I Corinthians and I am working on my next passage of Scripture! (The Scriptures are incredible to be able to remember.)
For God's provision for my needs.
To be able to read and write. I've begun to write down words regarding this journey of accident and recovery.
This may sound like a funny one, but my ability to do Sudoku and Crossword puzzles. They are part of my recovery homework. I get so excited when I see the accomplishment.
To be able to speak/teach at Stepping Stones (Lakeside women's Bible study) a few weeks ago.
To be helping with P.A.R.T.Y. (Prevent Alcohol And Risk Related Trauma in Youth).
To be able to ride a bike (tandem bike) in the organized ride this weekend at Party Pardee.
Lastly, but one of the most important, for the incredible support of my family and friends. A TBI survivor cannot make this journey alone: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU!

I hope that gives you an idea of the miracles that continue to be a part of my life. God has been incredibly good and gracious to me.
I hope you have an opportunity to celebrate Him with others this weekend at an Easter service.

Blessings, Kathi


1 comment:

Sally-Girl! said...

Celebrating you Kathi!!! Happy Easter!